Tuesday 28 August 2007

Nothing to see here

I have been staying in. A lot.
August here is pants. Too many tourists, no parking, shit service in restaurants and pubs...if you can even get a table to start with. No locals around as they are all on holiday/out at sea, sticky hot weather and general rubbishness. In other words, August is shite.

It seems though, that the less I go out, the less I have to write about. I suppose that makes sense.

In top of this, there have been some ex issues I have been dealing with. Some call it closure although I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. More about that at a later date......

The more that is going on in my mind of a personal nature, the less inclined I am to write.
The same goes for when there is little in my social life of note.

September is nearly here. Issues are being dealt with and normal levels of activity will be restored shortly.

No comments: