Monday 29 March 2010

Contemplation

I'm contemplating recording my diet issues on here...only because I've just failed (again) at Weight Watchers and am about to take up again with another (second) dietician to shift some of this mornings 87.5 kilos....

I've learnt a lot from other weight loss bloggers and as well as the fascination their success stories (and failures) hold, they have also helped me identify some of my own issues with food. I probably need some counselling to deal with some of these things but I'm not quite ready for that.....

I started this blog during a tumultuous time in my life. It kind of served its purpose back then, even though I discovered I wasn't particularly good at the written word stuff.

I would like to give something back to those who have helped me and like the idea of accountability. Watch this space...

No comments: