Tuesday 15 June 2010

Clean day

Well, there was just the one sadly but I'm hoping to keep the rest of the day (following a chocolate bar) on track. I'm pissed off with myself to say the least.

I had an ok w/e until Saturday night when I drank a lot of wine and gin and tonic. Sunday was a baby shower and saw all sorts of lovely things that I'm not supposed to eat, plus a fair amount of bubbles.

Yesterday I was wondering how much I want this. Life seems to be a constant uphill slog against my weight which never really moves more than a few kilos. I was so sure that this time, it would be different but already I'm stalling.
I really want this, it would mean a lot to be to be a healthy weight but my willpower falters (over sugary items and alcohol) way too often.

I was determined to eat clean yesterday as last week was fairly shocking. Yesterday was great foodwise, and this morning started off well until just now when I've eaten a fair amount of chocolate. If that can be the only slip-up for the week, I will be more than happy.

I have a healthy lunch ahead and am determined.

1 comment:

Nona said...

Sweets are a big weakness for me, but the only way I've ever been able to lose weight is to give up sweets for a period of time and eat low fat low calorie squeeky clean.

Hang in there, the weight will move eventually if you press on.