Friday 8 June 2007

Home time!

Yay! I completed my course, passed my exam and actually learnt something. On top of which, it is Officially Friday in about one hour and my little sister has come out to play for 10 whole days. She will be waiting for me in the pub shortly where we will drink wine, laugh a lot and perhaps fall over sometime later.

Amongst all the Interesting Things I have learnt, I have also learnt the following:-

- I have the attention span of a slightly retarded fish
- My bladder is seemingly tiny
- The guy upstairs in marketing in strangely attractive in a French creative sort of way
- I am worryingly addicted to Facebook. More so than initially thought which renders me
some sort of teenager.....I missed it
- I do not know how to spell excercise
- I have been in denial about nibbling my nails for most of my life, it is time to be open
- My beautiful treasured charm bracelet is rattle-y and annoying in a classroom situation

All in all, a productive and educational week.

No comments: