Wednesday 27 June 2007

Twat

This man here has not spoken to me since my last post about him. Not that I care particularly, I would expect nothing less. I will just make sure I keep my guard up next time and not get seduced by his out of work relaxed (FUCKING FAKE) persona.

He came into the pub the other night with a random guy. He kissed my colleague with whom he shares an office, and then kissed me adding, 'I haven't seen you in weeks'.

Now excuse me if I'm wrong but I walk past his desk once or twice a day. EVERY day. There is a glass partition and I am about 2 feet from his desk. He even said hello last week.

I am not sure if it is his way of telling me I am irrelevant or unnoticeable even, either way he would have to be seriously fucking blind, stupid, have some sort of greeting Tourette's and short-term memory loss to claim he hasn't seen me in weeks.

Wanker.

That will be all.

No comments: