Wednesday 9 May 2007

Outstandingly dim...not to mention vain....

....I am.

I am slightly cross and annoyed. Mostly cross. With myself.

Gatwick/Easyjet/new baggage handling company have lost my luggage. Boo.

Whilst I could blame them (and of course I very much do), or I could blame the Greenpeace tree-huggers for putting some environmental curse thingy on me (not likely), I mostly and very much blame myself.

I rarely put anything in the hold you see. Particularly not for a long weekend.

The reason I did this time involves a hair product. One unavailable where I live and one over 100ml (the hand luggage liquid limit). It only cost me 2 pounds but I covet it, plus it was brand new.

Mrs Orange Easyjet woman threatened to take it off me. On account of not being in a rush I checked it in, so I could relish in the use of my luxury 2 pound item at the other end.

Now everything is lost and I am cross.

My car keys are also in there - an incredibly stupid move on my part. This would be OK if I had access to the spare set.
Unbelievably stupidly - they are in there too....

In my defense, I drove straight from having my car serviced on Friday to the airport. They had replaced my spare set of keys which hadn't been working. I thought it was safer to keep the spare set with me rather than leave them in the car all weekend. I was smug regarding my sensibleness at the time.

So my car is stuck in the expensive airport garage 20kms away and I am waiting. Expensively. Not to mention crossly.

I can't tell you how upset I am with myself.....and also the fact that my beloved ghd's without-which-I-cannot-live are also in my bag, but don't get me started on that.

So here I sit expensively waiting, with unruly wavy hair, no car or 2 pound evil trouble causing hair product, cross.

Did I mention I was cross?

No comments: