Wednesday 21 April 2010

Starting to flounder...

I don't know why but I've already started to cheat...in the first week.
The dietician was very firm about alcohol, of which I've not touched drop. I've also severely limited the carbs and cut out the items she asked of me.
However yesterday I ate quite a few chocolates...about 8. From a box at work. I also did a 45 minute run (first of my training and 6.5km) and an hours boxercise class...but I don't think this was enough to cancel them out. Particularly as my evening dinner choice (at a restaurant for a friends birthday) could have been better. I had aubergine parmesan bake with ham and egg in it, when I should have chosen fish and salad or the like. I only drank water though and there was no carbs in it.

Today I've been ok but realise now that I mustn't buy oatcakes as the little packs contain 7 and I should only eat two for a snack. Both yesterday and today I've eaten 5 as a snack in one sitting, and then there was the question of the two marshmallows and two chocolates from next door again.
Other than that the eating has been clean...but this must stop. Now.

I will weigh myself tomorrow morning for the first week's weigh in, but in the meantime I will try and get back on the wagon and remember how determined I am.

I don't need the chocolate and sweet treats and I feel good when I stick to my plan and portion size....must try harder.
I hope to do some cross training tonight and then I have a lunchtime run tomorrow, so fingers crossed the healthy habits will be resumed.

This is my last hope.

No comments: