Monday 26 April 2010

weekend shenanigans

I was pretty good with my eating over the weekend although I had some dairy milk (favourite chocolate) and some wine....naughty.

The only time I felt deprived was over cake. I love cake. It was homemade victoria sponge too which is one of my favourites goddam. Anyway, I resisted that as well and the millionaires shortbread but I did get quite drunk which is not so saintly.

I snacked on some roast chicken before I went in case there was no diet friendly food at the party. I never normally do this and it worked a treat as all that was available was pizza, white bread, paté and cake. The wine wasn't ideal, but well deserved after the mornings 9km run.

Sunday I went to a friends for lunch - a lovely south of france spring day which had to be enjoyed with a couple of glasses of rosé. Lunch was pretty healthy mind, bar a slice of white bread that the goats cheese was grilled on.

This morning I was a solid 85 (proving that yesterdays hungover reading of 84 kilos was from dehydration) and hope to be 84 by the time I see the dietician on Thursday. We'll see...

Feeling healthy and less bloated as well as inspired to run after watching yesterdays London Marathon.

No comments: