Thursday 20 May 2010

Vino collapso

Not drinking any wine last night - epic fail.
Healthy eating - pass.

Far too much red wine consumed last night to the point I'm feeling a little queasy this morning but I ate white fish, green veggies and a small meat patty thing. The halo I'm wearing over the food is outweighed (literally) but he wine...but never mind.

Exercise is lacking a little this week too, but more out of not enough time and social commitments. I'll definitely get on the crosstrainer tomorrow but I'm lunching today and have the guy coming to fix one of the electric shutters after work. Then I need to head to Carrefour to buy an iron for my new tennant, then print off the photos from my my sister's hen weekend as per last minute request from one of the bridesmaids. Oh and buy a roast chicken for tea and get the boy some shoes to wear to the wedding...ugg.

Then tomorrow, ash cloud depending, I'll be flying home to the UK for the wedding. Whoop whoop!
That is after I've cross-trained, cleaned the flat, done my toes, had a quick and very naughty UV session (the weather has been pants for my desired healthy glow), dropped off the iron and picked up the boy on the way to the airport. I'm weak with the thought.

I'll be taking my gym stuff to the wedding on the off-chance I get to use the gym but I'm not sure how likely that is to be honest.

No comments: